Batman and Robin, Bonnie and Clyde, your beloved machine and our top of the line filament — an elite team should only have the best sidekick. Taking your 3D printing needs to a whole new realm is the BuMat Elite. As creations become bigger and more complex, the quality of filaments matter even more. Depending on the scale of your creation, a print job may take anywhere from 15 minutes to upwards of 12 hours or more. We don’t expect you to sit around forever to make sure your filament doesn’t crash your project. BuMat Elite filaments give you total confidence to leave your 3D printer unattended while it performs its magic, allowing you to return to see a perfectly finished object. The Elite line is the ideal solution for serious hobbyists and those who have deadlines to meet.
*All BuMat filaments are tested on FlashForge 3D printers to meet strict quality standards.
- 1.75mm superior grade, high strength 3D printer specific filament
- Airtight vacuum packaging for prolonged storage capability and resistance to moisture
- Eco-friendly and great for printing in a closed-environment
- Universal fit for 3D printer nozzles that accept 1.75mm filament
- Color: Silver
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Material: ABS
- Print Temperature: 160-180C
- Spool Diameter: 7 inches (17.8cm)
- Spool Width: 2 inches (5.08cm)
- Filament Weight: 1.50 pounds (0.7kg)